Wednesday, October 21, 2015

ANNI AND THEIR FAMILIES EXPERIENCE


Bonjour! This time I'm back in the good old Germany. All so nice and neat here.And you ever noticed that the French have no Street posts?
Something is only one, there lived.

Anyway, my Exchange student came yesterday to me and lives now for 10 weekswith us at home. Yesby now accustomed to the room to share it. Many are nowthinking: "Oh God, 2 girls in their teens for 3 months (eventually even 6...)" in aroom? This is so the purest cat fight!"

No, it wasn't like that. We have never argued in the last 3 months, what wasmainly due to that we are widely avoided both disputes, because we got apretty long time together, spend much more but remember, that we very muchhave spoken. I had admittedly sometime times fed up with having to pull myconversations from the nose that I got only short answers. Here in Germany, I'm afraid, it's turn.

For this I've started a really close friendship with my bed and I u, I miss it a bit.(Sorry bed, was not meant...)

However I do not so much alone sat around, because I was too lazy to talk about, but because I could do nothing else. I could not go out, go somewhere,don't go in the kitchen, bake something, not lazy to throw me on the sofa andturn on the TV (apart from that which has been misused as a babysitter andmorning at 0600 on very quiet but audible as before the breakfast employmentran. And it ran something no, it ran SpongeBob, and I don't like just him...), whatknow I what do, what you can do at home easily. It's just locked up.

It's now probably very negatively. Not that it had not been, but there were alsovery beautiful moments. Moments that man is blogging. We have made somenice trips and photos I could make proud 35 GB.

And before I forget to say, all of the photos that I blogged (everyone else) aremanually. I want to make my photos themselves and not the camera photos. Mycamera, which I had, incidentally, was the Olympus OM-D E M10 * and it hassurvived the tropics as well. I can only highly recommend they. Although I wasinitially against system cameras, I'm quite glad to have one, because they arejust so much easier, smaller and more practical. There it was worth even, toinvest more and at the point I want to thank also my dear parents who havefinanced a part of me!

On my return flight, for I had to twice change, change the airline and waitseveral hours, I met a nice English girl (the accent is still really sweet ^^), withwhich I talked late into the night. She asked me the question "do you regret it? Ifyou could go back in time, would you do again?" (in English of course)
I had to think honestly a bit about my answer, but ultimately I regret it never.This is a unique experience that everyone should do once. I would let thatdefinitely also my past self. But I would make it, I think a second time.

With these wordsI finish my last travel article of my guest column. Perhaps I canpersuade Marianna Yes, to write a guest article later once more... ;D
Let me see. But I thank you sincerely for this that I got the chance to write here.Thank you Marianna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...