Wednesday, October 21, 2015

PEANUT PASTE


I admit, I actually wanted to take a real reunionesisches cookbook with culinaryhighlights from the South. Firstly, as I then but a little have rummaged around inthe bookstore, I noticed that the books are extremely expensive andsecondly,that La Réunion probably however not is not the island of diverse dishes,especially for vegetarians.

The food varies with saffron-colored, yellow rice rice with beans and meat, andrice with stew. In other words: rice is the base of each meal.
Sometimes there are even pasta and my guest siblings love noodles overeverything, even if mostly pasta with ketchup, or pasta with cheese baked it orhalved spaghetti is (Yes, that's cruel. Just because French want to use not theItalian way of eating). Now I can even understand them.
There's more here but so spices, from which I bought a few on the market andin the Jardin des ÉpicesAnd you smell soooo good!

And then there are still those millions of fruit. Just yesterday I ate a Fruit de Pain,a bread fruit, with a friend. Aloneit tastes like a corn on the cob with butter.You can eat fried like French fries, raw sliced with butter or eat sweet withchocolate or sugar.

But today it is actually about the famous peanut spread, Pâte d ' arachide!
I've finally made it the recipe to get and my host father showed me this morningof it.

The recipe for Pâte d ' arachide

All it takes is about 100 g of peanut butter, a half a small onion, a half tomatoand a working faucet with cold-hot feature.

First and foremostthere the onions and the tomatoes into the blender and mixit until it has become a mass. She must be not necessarily homogeneous, justonly small mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...