Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Very Nice St. Petersburg Travel Article


I am limited to have romance, mostly I combine kitsch and compulsive situationssomehow so. But on a night walk through St. Petersburg I can not resist thenalso to praise this as romantic.

300th Jubilee would have restored 2003 numerous monuments and cultural cities, but it focused only on special ceremonial pieces and only on the outsideto wrap tourists in the faith, herewhat would do good for the inhabitants of thecity.
Which is not soThe St. Petersburg what I've seen, can easily keep up with Parisand Vienna and the renovation work still. At world heritage sites of well 2,300that lasts for just a few years.
For me as a short visitor it was not even possible in five days to run entirely offthe "old town" of St. Petersburg. Sure, there are still unsanierte streets and notthe most attention has been devoted to even the backyards, but this makes thecharm of St. Petersburg and leaves behind not only the impression of a film set.

Russian cuisine

Revelation: the Russian cuisine is not my favorite. There's actually nothing on theRussian menu that I would necessarily here to home cooking. But locally,Pelmeni (Russian tortellini) taste me really good and fresh pirogues with variousfillings are also nothing to sneeze at.

Hermitage - my little guide

The practical city trips in the winter: you must be nowhere available, except forlard luggageBut there is the Hermitage Museum all to yourself and it's worth.Quite apart from the fact, that it is one of the most important art museums inthe world - St. Petersburg speak proudly of sizes that are comparable to theLouvre, if not bigger - it's the most impressive Palace I've ever seen. ForgetVersailles!
Ceiling paintings, gold, chandeliers and all sorts of what you can expect as a Tsar Palace, prepared and preserved as one would leave tomorrow again feed theTsar family want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...